We like to think of cross channel campaign management as the lifecycle of creating, launching, monitoring, and optimizing ads on multiple channels -- also known as "AdOps" or ad operations.
The cross-channel campaign management workflow includes 7 stages:
1. Planning campaigns: Establish a clear and detailed outline of digital marketing and campaign goals and measures for success (KPIs).
2. Trafficking creatives: Develop compelling creatives and strategically place them across ad servers like Google Ad Manager.
3. Scheduling launches: Launch campaigns at certain times on a given day of the week when cost per conversion is the lowest and ad impressions will be at its peak.
4. Managing data: Aggregate and analyze digital ad performance data in real-time.
5. Optimizing budget: Make the most out of each ad dollar by staying on top of which campaigns work and which don’t.
6. Managing yield: Rechannel ad spend from losing campaigns to high-performing ones, build a robust media mix, and start auction bidding & header bidding on ad exchanges.
7. Managing accounts and teams: Liaise between clients and ad agencies, from overseeing multiple accounts to troubleshooting issues.
To help marketers master cross-channel campaign management, we put together this eBook: The Definitive Guide To Ad Operations:
Why AdOps is Crucial for Multi-Channel Marketing Success Beyond 2023. Here, you can:
✅ Learn how AdOps became the foundation of modern marketing teams
✅ Discover powerful AdOps tools and their use cases
✅ Strike the right balance between agency and in-house services
✅ Find out how to tackle day-to-day AdOps challenges
✅ Unlock the benefits of investing in your AdOps team and tech stack
✅ Take a deep dive into industry-shaping AdOps trends
Download it for free here